Translate

Friday 13 June 2014

Dreamy World of a Special Someone



I am broke a several times thinking about that special someone who will enter into my life and make it a bliss. Yes, that special someone whom I dream about every now and then. She comes and tickles in my dreams, kisses me and holds my heart still. I wonder will the dream ever come true. Will the fairy of my dreams be my princess? Will the bride ever meet the groom? This someone is really a mountain peak, only nature can enjoy and cherish the beauty. I am just a mere human being to allure the beauty. She is the fairy of my dreams and rules over my heart. 

When I search upon to look at her and to know about her, I get confused because there are so many things that pushes me to adore her, to have her in my life and make it bliss. Those glaring little eyes which glitters in the sunshine and glows within the candle light makes me insane all the time. The beauty of her internal self outshines from the way she thinks, she talks, she sees the world and her eyes speak all the truth. Words become less to express her soul, it’s just the eyes that speak all the truth. 

The infinite trust that each other of us share in our dreams, that blind trust of being together in good or bad, drives me an inch closer every moment every second and every stroke of my breath that makes me survive. The connection between the two in a mere dream which develops only with criss crossing the hands, it feels as if the blood exchanges itself and the lives of the two interchange. The life of mine is a blessing of yours and you wish to live longer and forever. The breath of mine is the breath of yours and each other shares a single heart. The touch of your lips down my heart turns my heart beats and asks me to live longer, loving even more, being more closer and together forever. 

This is how the fairy of my dreams look like, this is how I want my princess to be alike. Only in my dreams, the dream comes true. Real life becomes bliss with the fairy of my dreams coming true. The day is not far where I will see you because there exist a field between the ocean and the sky , I'll see you there holding my nerves , taking a deep breath , there we will fly , across the billion hearts and win each other’s soul , to make this life , the real life identical as imaginary , a BLISS.

No comments:

Post a Comment